Etiquette is the science of living. It embraces everything. It is ethics. It is honor. —Emily Post
- We require you to notify us 24 hours in advance of any cancellations or changes to your appointment. For out of state appointments we require 48 hours notification to any cancellations or changes. Any cancellations made under 24/48 hours will result in the card on file being charged the full amount.
- Luxe Mobile Massage is a professional company providing the highest quality professional massage. Any inappropriate behavior will end in the immediate termination of the massage session and authorities will be alerted.
- For most massage sessions the client will wear little to no clothing and will be draped appropriately with a sheet and a blanket.
- For traditional Thai massage and assisted stretching sessions the client will need to be fully clothed. The clothing must be able to bend and stretch with you so wear loose and/or stretchable clothing.
- It is customary to tip your massage therapist 20% for their service. If you feel your service is sub-par, please notify Luxe Mobile Massage immediately.
- Please make sure there is ample room for the massage therapist to set up. Delay in beginning on time may result in an abbreviated session as we have a schedule to keep. It isn’t the responsibility of the therapist to move furniture.
- Therapists may arrive up to 10-15 minutes early to discuss your needs for the session and to set up.
- If there is any need for additional bolstering or other special needs (i.e. pre & post natal, injury, and acid reflux), please notify Luxe Mobile Massage ahead of time.
- Any suggestions our therapists make are just that. Always consult with a medical doctor for any pressing issues. It is out of our scope of practice to prescribe and treat. Luxe Mobile Massage and the massage therapist are released from any injury that may occur during the massage session.
*Packages and gift certificates are valid for 1 year from date of purchase.